Here are some items which you can buy directly from me. I have added some Pay Pal buttons to make the purchase easier, or you can contact me if you are interested, and I will give you my PayPal account and hold the item for you. Payment must be made to PayPal in full before shipping.
You can also purchase an instrument which is already finished on Ebay.
If you want something specific, email me with a description of what you would like, and I will get back to you with a price and specifications of what is included in that price. If you want to accept the deal then I would require a 50% down payment to start and the final payment and shipping cost at completion.
I use FedEx ground shipping or USPS whichever is less, and buy insurance on the shipping.
Kelali T shirts
Cotton T shirts with silk screened images. The silk screening is done locally for me in Santa Rosa, Ca.
If you would like to purchase, please email me for payment instructions include your mailing address.
I currently only have medium and large in stock. Extra large will take a week or two to manufacture. If sales warrant I will purchase larger quantities for stock on hand and create a buy now button.
$20 when added onto the purchase of an ukulele and can be shipped with the instrument
$25 if purchased and shipped by itself (to cover the cost of mailing)
KU178, Kelali Tenor with all Koa body
$550, includes free shipping to lower continental US
Attractive all solid Koa body Tenor ukulele. Has a great sound with good sustain with Worth CT clear flourocarbon strings. Koa is quickly becoming more expensive for luthiers.
- Solid wood Koa body
- Walnut bindings with black and white edging
- Honduran Mahogany hand shaped neck with Spanish Heel construction
- Royal Blackwood fingerboard, an ebony replacement since ebony is becoming more endangered
- Fingerboard oiled with Howards feed and wax
- Nickel silver frets, level and polished with fret ends dressed
- Pua abalone fret dots
- Corian nut and saddle, with ebony bridge
- near perfect intonation
- Worth CT strings, action is 1mm at the first fret and 2.5mm at the 12th fret
- Der Yung tuners
- CA filler and Satin lacquer finish
KU176, Kelali Concert with highly figured all Koa body
$500, includes free shipping to lower continental US
Beautiful rare curly Koa with the traditional rich mellow sound.
- Matched curly front and back solid wood Koa sustainably obtained from Hawaii
- Honduran Mahogany Spanish style neck
- Royal Blackwood fingerboard with Pua abalone dots
- 18 Nickel silver frets
- ebony bridge with Corian nut and saddle
- Der Jung tuners which are popular in Europe and very smooth operating
- Aquila super nylgut strings with High G
- Gloss lacquer finish
KU169, Kelali Soprano with Honduran Mahogany and Spruce
$275, includes free shipping to lower continental US
Kelali Soprano ukulele made with all solid woods Honduran Mahogany and Sitka Spruce. Sound is loud and clear.
- Honduras mahogany back, sides and hand shaped Spanish style neck
- Sitka Spruce soundboard with inlaid black rosette
- Madagascar rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- ebon nut and saddle
- nickel silver frets level and polished, with fret ends dressed
- Mother of Pearl dots
- Grover Sta Tite tuners
- Oasis warm and clear strings High G
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish