US sales only
Includes case, humidifier, and USPS ground shipping within Continental US
Price starts at $550 depending on the wood selected. Additional price for more expensive woods are listed in the drop down options on the next page.
- Choice of back and sides, some wood species may be additional
- Cedar or Spruce top with herringbone rosette
- Mahogany neck.
- Head faceplate matches the ukulele back or top wood.
- Ebony, Zizicote, or Rosewood fingerboards and bridges
- Open grain woods on back and sides filled with epoxy for smoother finish
- Fret dots on 5,7,10,12th frets
- Fingerboard and bridge polished and oiled
- 14th fret soundboard connection with 18 total frets
- Fingerboard width at nut is 1 3/8″ and 1 3/4″ at 12th fret. Modified upon request to fit your fingering style.
- Frets leveled an polished, no buzzing
- Grover Sta Tite open gear tuners
- Aquila Super Nylagut or Jim Dunlop strings; all high G
- Satin nitrocellulose sprayed lacquer finish
- For additional wood information or to view wood samples visit Ukuleletonewoods.com or LMII.com to pick your back and side wood as well as any custom top soundboards. Back and side sets that cost over $35 are extra.
- U.S. sales only. Many of the woods used can not be exported.
- To order any of the items, use the button below which will take you to the order page where you can select the features you want, and I will send you a quote. If you decide to purchase, then I will send you a PayPal invoice to make the purchase and get the build started.
- You will receive regular updates on your ukulele with photos of the progress.